The price for premium membership is just right for all the interesting features Dating Agency offers. The simplicity of design complements the uniqueness of the features. With security and confidentiality of dating information, you can rest secured that you are in good hands as you find the perfect person to grow old with.
Having more than two million active members from across the globe, the DatingAgency.com has found its niche in the more mature singles dating market. Being in the online dating industry for ten years already, it has become one of the most popular online hangouts for singles of different ages. It has two particular dating platforms: dating for everyone and dating for singles 40 and above. This dating site is considered to be among the more generous sites that give singles access to may features without having to charge them with exorbitant monthly subscription fees.
- Search options.The search options make it easier for you to locate potential friends and partners by just putting in filters of criteria that will narrow down search results. You can search based on location, education, ethnic origin, physical appearance, hobbies and other interests. You may also check first who is online or not, who has a photo on their profile or not. You may also find how far a member is from you without actually knowing his or her exact location. Other members also may see your proximity from them without knowing your location without your consent.
- Winks and Online Gifts.If you see someone you think you are interested at dating, you may send a wink or an online gift, which may indicate that you want to start off a conversation. This is one form of flirting in Dating Agency, which is a favorite among members.
- Encounters.This feature is not only a chance for you to easily choose someone who’d pass your standards. It also allows you to see quickly if the feeling is mutual. Just browse on the profiles of singles and let any member know if you got interested or not by pressing “yes” or “no.” You will know if the attraction is mutual if they pressed “yes” or “no” too.
- Diaries.This is one is new and unique, where members get to express themselves through writing journals about their life, their experiences and their sentiments. In other dating sites, members are allowed only to engage in discussions and forums. Here, senior members are encouraged to express their thoughts through writing and allow other members to read them.
- Dr. Date.Dr. Date is the go-to section for members who have questions about online dating. This usually offers tips on newbies on how to move around and improve their chances of finding the best partner through Dating Agency.
What most mature people love about this mature dating agency is that it does not limit what free members can do upon signing up. It recognizes the fact that some newbies are at first just curious and would just want to try it out before considering paying for a month’s subscription. When you sign up for a free membership, you can already create a profile and upload a photo. By uploading a photo, you get to introduce yourself better, aside from the short description you write on your profile. You can also create a list of your favorite members that you frequently visit.
You can also send unlimited winks to any member you have become interested with. You will also be notified through email if other members send you a wink, favorite your profile and send you a private message. The best feature Dating Agency offers its free members is the ability to initiate a conversation by sending the first message. Not all online dating sites offer this free dating services for seniors so it’s a thumbs up for Dating Agency with regards to membership options.
However, it is best get a subscription and get full access of features that are only exclusive for premium members. Here are the initial costs for subscription:
- 12 months: $124.95 (equivalent to $10.41 per month)
- 6 months: $79.97 (equivalent to $13.33 per month)
- 3 months: $49.95 (equivalent to $16.65 per month)
- 1 month: $24.95
- 3 days trial: $4.99
By subscribing as a premium member, you can send are receive messages from other members as often as you can. You can also improve your chances of being noticed by more members because you can enhance your profile by uploading as many photos as you want. You can also initiate chats as you have complete access to the dating site’s instant messenger. As a premium member, you will also have a list of members who constantly view your profile. Aside from visiting others’ profiles, you can also create and watch video profiles, which free members are not allowed to do. You also have access to all the members’ dating diaries, where you can get to know more about your future matches.
All you need to provide to create an account at the senior dating agency is your first name, your birthday and your email address. No other information is required from you, unlike in other dating websites. The downside, though, is that this dating platform only accepts male and female as gender information upon sign up. It does not support dating activities for gays and lesbians.
However, navigating on your profile and at the dating platform as well is such a breeze. The website is nice and clean, a little organized to the point of being simple and minimalist. The design isn’t grand, just plain colors intended for mature adults who are looking for real relationships online. Another thumbs down for Dating Agency is that it allows members to upload photos but only to a 500KB limit, which, nowadays, is really low.
Dating Agency is strict about security, as it is proven by how detailed the tips the website provides its members in terms of dating safely online. It goes as far as reminding the members to not divulge very personal matters and to conscientiously check the profiles of members they are interacting with.
This over 50s dating agency is secured by Online Dating Protector, which monitors the activities in the site 24/7 and is available should problems arise. It has an anti-scam software, too, to keep the site away from scammers.