Senior Friend Finder gets the thumbs up of most seniors engage in online dating. With its very efficient online senior matchmaking services, seniors are confident that they are in good hands in their search for potential partners in life.
Singles over 60 has found a piece of haven in SeniorFriendFinder.com, one of the leading over 60 dating sites in the US and in the rest of the world. It has an almost half a million active users, making Senior FriendFinder one of the widest networks of seniors looking to find friends and potential partners across the globe. It has an effective bunch of online communication tools perfect for meeting up, getting to know and sustaining friendships.
Through the years, Senior FriendFinder has found the secret as to how to keep the seniors interested on online dating. It has become an instrumental force in changing the game in the online dating industry, proving that seniors can also benefit from meeting people on the online dating arena. And with its massive success, SeniorFriendFinder has become one of the most reliable online dating sites in the world.
Senior Friend Finder made it sure that seniors will not have a hard time communicating with other members. Its effective communication tools encourage members to mingle and socialize through the following features:
- Online Chats and Instant Messaging. While other dating sites stick to the usual email messaging, Senior Friend Finder made communication easier through online chats. Premium members have the power to initate conversation by sending a message first or by responding to Inbox messages. You also get to see members who are already engaged in chat even before you enter the chat room, and you can also view other people’s membership status.
- Powerful Search Options. You can browse potential friends and partners based on state, province and country. You can also try searching for usernames, gender, education, religion or membership level. The “Who’s Online Now?” section gives you a list of members who you can engage in a chat with while the section “Who’s Viewing Me?” gives you a list of members who are visiting your profile. There is also a gallery where profiles of new members are highlighted.
- Unique Personality Matching System. Senior Friend Finder lays down the tools to connect profiles that seem to match based on the details and preferences on their profiles. Once matched, it is easier to communicate and mingle. You can either send an instant message through chat or send a Cupid mail to start off a conversation. You can also start a group chat with other active members or buy gift certificates for them.
- Mobile website and app. Aside from the fact that the online dating platform is user-friendly, Senior Friend Finder supports mobile apps for iPhone and Android. It also supports the same features like checking and sending messages and uploading photos straight from the mobile phone.
Senior Friend Finder offers free dating service to interested singles over 60 who have no means of paying for full membership. Free membership allows you to navigate freely on the dating site and to enjoy the following:
- Create a profile
- Upload a profile photo
- Access to online chat
- Engage in and review personality tests
- Hotlists amounting to 200 members
- Search database
- Email for 30 days, in which you can respond to 10 emails every day
Meanwhile, those who are serious into online dating over 60 can avail of its unlimited and unique features exclusive only to Silver and Gold memberships. These memberships require a minimum fee in exchange of the additional services.
For a monthly fee of $22.99 or $35.85 for 3 months (equivalent to $11.95 per month), premium members are entitled to the following features:
- Up to 20 possible matches
- Hotlist of up to 500 members
- Viewing of other members’ profiles
- Initiating contact with any member
- Prompt technical support
- Email messaging for a month
- Use of search tools based on members’ sex, location, age or interests
- Highlighted profile
- Polls and video greetings
For a monthly fee of $34.99 a month or $59.94 for 3 months (equivalent to $19.98 per month), premium members are entitled to the features accessed by silver members plus the following features:
- Up to 30 possible matches
- Hotlist of up to 1000 members
- Email messaging for 120 days
- Super refined search tools
- Access to other members’ accounts on MSN IDs, YIM, ICQ, and AIM
The sign up process is basic. To create an account, you have to answer a few questions. After answering, you can now create your own profile page. Senior Friend Finder encourages members to express themselves on their profile page by providing crisp descriptions both on physical and personal aspects. The dating side provides questions you can answer in a form of an essay to fully express your thoughts.
Uploading a profile photo is not required but is encouraged so that other members can get a glance of how you look before they engage in a conversation with you. You can upload your own photo directly from a digital camera or any digital storage. However, Senior Friend Finder reaches out to those seniors who happen to not own or to not know anything about digital stuff. The staff of Senior Friend Finder may help you upload a photo for your profile in exchange of a fee.
Senior FriendFinder makes sure that all users who create profile pages are filtered, reviewed and monitored by the customer service crew to ensure that no spams or fake profiles get mixed with legitimate profiles.
It also has its own fraud detection algorithms. The Customer Service Department of Senior Friend Finder also checks every user’s profile, as well as the photos and information uploaded so that seniors will be more confident in sending messages and flirting.
Customer support on Senior Friend Finder is available 24/7 via email, chat and phone to answer queries and accept suggestions and feedback.
Design seems to be very poor compared to other senior dating websites. Senior Friend Finder has to make improvements on its design and layout so as to make it more easy to navigate especially for seniors. There are also too many advertisements on display on the site which makes it annoying sometimes.